Skip to main content

Wilson Art Gallery

Located in the Falcone Library and named for Jerome ("Jerry") M. Wilson (1916-2001), chair of the fundraising drive for the new library, 1979-81

About the Gallery: The Wilson Art Gallery is open during Library hours.

full view of the gallery Beginning in 1965, an art gallery has been affiliated with the Le Moyne College library. In 1981 the gallery was moved to the new library facility and named the Wilson Art Gallery in honor of Mr. Jerome M. Wilson, who was chief of the fund raising campaign for the new Library. In the summer of 2017, the gallery was renovated and relocated near the front entrance.

Administered by the College's Wilson Art Gallery Committee, it serves both the Le Moyne College and the local community

For more information regarding the layout of the Wilson Art Gallery, please consult the gallery floor plan with dimensions, below. 

Prospective exhibitors may submit proposals using the proposal form. The committee juries the works on the basis of merit and need for varieties of media. .

The Wilson Art Gallery is open during Library hours.

For more information about exhibits email artgallery@lemoyne.edu or call Inga Barnello at (315) 445-4321 

view of gallery

Display Cases

Pedestals are available of varying sizes.There are 10 plexiglass cases available to go with the newer plinths. There are 6 older plinths of varying sizes as well. Measurements are available.

There is also 1 lockable, mobile display case available, as well as 2 lucite display stands.