The Handbook for Historians is an important resource that students use as they research and write their History papers.
This guide is an adaptation of A Handbook for Historians, by John W. Langdon (2006) which is available in print at the reference desk or on reserve.
A previous online version was adapted by:
- William L. Bamann, Class of 2010
- Inga H. Barnello, Associate Librarian
- Barbara J. Blaszak, Professor of History
- Bruce Erickson, Assistant Professor of History
- Robert Zens, Assistant Professor of History.