Ways to Find Books
Start by searching the local collection, but if we don't own what you are looking for, explore other ways to request it from other regional and national libraries.
Le Moyne Catalog – Search to find books, videos, audio, and other materials in our collection.
E-Books – Instantly borrow electronic books through this library guide.
Connect NY – Borrow books from a consortium of academic libraries in New York. Books are delivered within 3 business days. You need a current Le Moyne ID card to initiate a request for a book.
Interlibrary Loan – Order books (and journal articles) not found in Le Moyne's catalog or in Connect NY.
Worldcat – Search to see what libraries beyond our region have a copy of the book. It is good way to get complete citation information about the item that you need in filling out your Interlibrary Loan request.
Still unsure about where to start? Ask Us!
Search the Library Catalog
Search Library Catalog for E-books
This search box below is customized to limit the results to ebooks.
For example, the search terms, "neely lincoln" combines the author's last name with a word from the book title to retrieve Mark Neely's book "The last best hope of earth Abraham Lincoln and the promise of America." It does not find the other print books on Lincoln this author has written.
Try something inside this customized box: for example, industrial revolution great britain
Search the WorldCat.org catalog to identify items held in the collections of libraries from around the world.
- Circulation Policies – Borrowing information for students, faculty, staff, and more.
- Your Library Account – Check to see what you have borrowed and to make renewals.
- Suggest a Purchase for the Library.
- Recent Library Acquisitions – Check each month to see new additions to the Library collection.
- Textbook Reserves – Affordable textbook program; currently focused on 100 and 200 level courses.