For the fall 2020 / spring 2021 semesters, the library has instituted the following new safety/cleaning protocols for our group and individual study rooms.
- Maximum room capacity has been reduced for all of the group and individual study rooms.
- A 2 hour padding will be added to the end of each room booking to allow time for the air to recirculate within these enclosed spaces before the next booking.
- High touch surfaces within the rooms will be cleaned prior to the start of a new reservation.
- Doors to these rooms will remain locked at all times.
- At the start of your reservation, go to the Library Services Desk and inform them of which room you reserved. The Library Services Desk worker will get the key, open the door for you, and clean the high touch areas within the room. When you leave the room, please closed the door behind you.