For the fall 2020 semester, the library has instituted the following new safety/cleaning protocols for our group and individual study rooms.
- Maximum room capacity has been reduced for all of the group and individual study rooms
- A 2 hour padding will be added on to the end of each room booking to allow time for the air to recirculate within these enclosed spaces before the next booking.
- High touch surfaces within the rooms will be cleaned prior to the start of a new reservation.
- Doors to these rooms will remain locked at all times.
- At the start of your reservation, go to the Library Services Desk and inform them of which room you reserved. The Library Services Desk worker will get the key, open the door for you, and clean the high touch areas within the room. When you leave the room, please closed the door behind you.
Several rooms in the Library are available for use by campus or community groups during library hours.
General Information and Use Policy
Library room reservations are not allowed for recurring, sequential event use during class times because the rooms must be available for library instruction, library programs, and large group viewing of audio-visual materials.
Reservations should be made at least a week in advance so there is time for arrangement of chairs, tables, and other equipment.
Faculty who wish to view Library audio-visual material may reserve the item(s) at the same time by calling the Library Services Desk at (315) 445-4330.
Laptops must be examined and registered for use on the network prior to use by the Information Technology Service Desk located in the library.