Book the Muserlian Instructional Lab
The Muserlian Instructional Lab is a classroom and must be booked through the Event Management Office. Allow 3-5 days to process your request. To make a reservation, follow the below steps.
- Check Room Availability
- Go to the Astra Scheduling Grid to verify the room is available on the day and time you want. Select "All activities" under the filter in the top right corner. Look for "LB Instructional LAB - Lab, Muserlian Instructional" on the grid.
- Reserve Room
- Go to the Astra Library Request for Muserlian Instructional Labs page
- Fill in the required fields on the form
- Please note, if you are requesting to use this space as a computer lab, you must indicate the number of laptop you need in the Rooms and Resources section. If laptops are being used, there is an additional set up and tear down time of 30 minutes added to the reservation.
- When all fields are filled in, click the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form
For more information about booking classrooms, contact the Event Management Office at (315) 445-4393 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Muserlian Instructional Lab
The Muserlian Instructional Lab is located on the second floor of the library. The lab accommodates 32 people and is available for classes or events during library hours.
Reservations should be made 3-5 days in advance. If the Lab is not reserved, the Lab can be used as study space on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Instructor's Workstation
- Touch screen monitor
- Audio equipment including a microphone at the instructor workstation, portable microphone and speakers
- Document camera and Blu-ray/DVD player that can be projected on the room's screen
- White laminated dry-erase marker board and markers
- VGA, HDMI and USB hook ups
- Prior to use, laptops must be examined and approved for use on the network by the Office of Information Technology Service Desk located in the library
- Laptop Cart
- Laptop cart is available with 32 laptops. In order for the laptops to be accessible, the room must be reserved through Events Management and during the reservation process, it must be indicated that laptops are needed.
- Walk-in except when reserved for a class or event
- Le Moyne College Network login rights required to use the computers