What is Interlibrary Loan?
Interlibrary Loan (ILL) is a cooperative effort among libraries to share resources. Through ILL, you are able to borrow books and articles (and sometimes other items) not owned by Falcone Library.
- ILL Request – use this form to request a book, article or chapter
- For more information, see How to Fill Out a Request Form
- To request an ILL renewal, login to your Interlibrary Loan account
Interlibrary Loan Request Forms
- Login to Interlibrary Loan PortalLogin to your Le Moyne's Interlibrary Loan account using your Le Moyne username and password. Check the status of requests and download requested articles.
- Request an Article through ILLArticles will generally be delivered electronically through the Interlibrary Loan portal in 1-2 business days. You will be notified by email when they are available.
- Request a Book through ILLRequested books are generally available in 2-10 business days. Pick up at the Library Service Desk when you receive an email notification. Renewal requests can now be done through the Interlibrary Loan portal.
- Request a Book Chapter through ILLUse this form if you just need a chapter from a book, rather than the whole book. Chapters will be scanned and generally are delivered electronically through the Interlibrary Loan portal in 1-2 business days. You will be notified by email when they are available.
Questions? Contact Interlibrary Loan
Questions about finding books or articles? Ask Us!
Questions about your ILL request?
- Visit: The ILL office is located in Room 174 to the right of the Library Services Desk at the front of the Library. We are open weekdays 8:30-4:30.
- Call: 315-445-4333, weekdays 8:30-4:30
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Who May Use ILL?
- Currently enrolled students
- Community borrowers and alumni do not have ILL privileges
What does ILL Cost?
There is generally no charge to the borrower. Falcone Library covers the cost of borrowing materials, which can range from $5 to $50 per item.