Login to Interlibrary Loan Portal
- Login to Interlibrary Loan PortalLogin to your Le Moyne's Interlibrary Loan account using your Le Moyne username and password. Check the status of requests and download requested articles.
List of Interlibrary Loan Requests
Once you are logged into the Interlibrary Loan portal, you will see a home screen that shows you current and past requests and a Communication Preferences setting box.
In the upper left of the screen is a "Library Links" button. The "Your ILL Requests" option will take you back to the home screen. The other options take you to specific ILL request forms.
Place New ILL Requests
To place a new request, click the "Create Request" button
This will take you to a form where you can place requests for journal articles, books, or book chapters. Filling in the form as completely as possible will speed up your request.
- Articles and book chapter requests will usually be delivered electronically to your Interlibrary Loan portal account in 1-2 business days.
- Books will be sent from the lending library to Le Moyne in 2-10 business days. Before you order a book, first see if it is available through Connect NY. That service is both faster and generally has longer loan periods.
Be sure that your Communication Preferences in the Interlibrary Loan portal are activated to receive notifications when your requests are available.
- We recommend that you set "Send updates by email" as the most complete and reliable notification.
- We do not recommend using "Send updates by text message" setting by itself. If you use it, set it in tandem with email notifications.