|Material Type||Loan Period||Renewals|
|Connect NY Books||84 days||No renewals|
|Books||21 days||2 renewals*|
|Leisure Reading Books||21 days||1 renewal*|
|Youth Literature Books|
|Jesuit Residence Books|
|Ebook Reader (Kindle)|
|iPad||7 days||No renewals|
|Videos||5 days||No renewals|
|Headphones||3 hours||No renewals|
|Reserves (Media)||3 hours||No renewals|
|Reserves (Books)||2 hours||1 renewal*|
|Reference Desk Books|
|Circ Desk Periodicals|
* Renewals are not guaranteed. The renewal period will typically be the same duration as the original loan period.
Items may be renewed 3 ways:
- Online via My Library Account
- Over the phone by calling 315-445-4330
- In person at the Library Services Desk
Renewals may be denied if the material has exceeded its renewal limit, is overdue, has been requested by another patron, or is needed on reserve
Interlibrary Loan (ILL)
- Request a renewal of an ILL item through your account in the ILL portal.
- The ILL office will let you know via e-mail whether the lending library allowed a renewal and, if so, the new due date.
- Connect NY items can not be renewed. We are unable to make exceptions for these items as they are not the property of the Falcone Library.
Overdue notices are sent to the borrower’s college e-mail account (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Due dates can be check online using My Library Account.
Patrons will be blocked from checking out materials if they have billed items on their account.
Patrons will be billed for an items replacement costs once it has reached “lost” status. The account balance will be forwarded to the bursar’s office if the item is not returned or the replacement cost is not paid within a month. Returns will still be accepted after that time as long as the library has not purchased a replacement copy.