|Material Type||Loan Period||Renewals|
|Art Collection||1 year for faculty. 7 days for adjunct faculty||2 renewals for faculty. No renewal for adjunct faculty*|
|Books||Full academic year for faculty. End of current semester for adjunct faculty||1 renewal*|
|Connect NY Books||84 days||No renewals|
|Leisure Reading Books||21 days||1 renewal*|
|Youth Literature Books|
|Jesuit Residence Books|
|Ebook Reader (Kindle)|
|Videos||7 days||No renewals|
|iPad||7 days||1 renewal for faculty. No renewal for adjunct faculty*|
|Camcorder||5 days||No renewals|
|Reserves (Media)||3 hours||No renewals|
|Headphones||2 hours||1 renewal*|
|Reference Desk Books|
|Circ Desk Periodicals|
Items may be renewed 3 ways:
- Online via My Library Account
- Over the phone by calling 315-445-4330
- In person at the Library Services Desk
Renewals may be denied if the material has exceeded its renewal limit, is overdue, has been requested by another patron, or is needed on reserve
Interlibrary Loan (ILL)
- Request a renewal of an ILL item through your account in the ILL portal.
- The ILL office will let you know via e-mail whether the lending library allowed a renewal and, if so, the new due date.
- Connect NY items can not be renewed. We are unable to make exceptions for these items as they are not the property of the Falcone Library.
Patrons will be blocked from checking out materials if they have billed items on their account.