|Material Type||Loan Period||Renewals|
|Art Collection||1 year||2 renewals*|
|Connect NY Books||42 days||1 renewal*|
|Books||21 days||1 renewal*|
|Leisure Reading Books|
|Youth Literature Books|
|Jesuit Residence Books|
|Videos||7 days||No renewals|
|Ebook Reader (Kindle)|
|Camcorder||5 days||No renewals|
|Reserves (Media)||3 hours||No renewals|
|Headphones||2 hours||1 renewal*|
|Reference Desk Books|
|Circ Desk Periodicals|
Items may be renewed 3 ways:
- Online via My Library Account
- Over the phone by calling 315-445-4330
- In person at the Library Services Desk
Renewals may be denied if the material has exceeded its renewal limit, is overdue, has been requested by another patron, or is needed on reserve
Interlibrary Loan (ILL)
- Request a renewal of an ILL item through your account in the ILL portal.
- The ILL office will let you know via e-mail whether the lending library allowed a renewal and what the new due date will be
- An additional 42 day "loan renewal" may be requested if other users have not reserved the item or it has not been "recalled" by the lending library
- There are no exceptions for ConnectNY items, as they are not the property of the Falcone Library
Overdue Notices/Fines & Fees
Since patrons receive a "date due" slip upon checkout, the library is not obligated to notify patrons of an impending due date. Also, the assessment of fines is not tied to when or whether the patron receives an overdue notice via e-mail or regular mail.
Check due dates online using My Library Account, along with your ID.
Notices are sent to the borrower’s college e-mail account (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Patrons are responsible for replacing lost or damaged materials.