Welcome to the PA Studies Library Guide
Your Librarian for the PA Program is Virginia Young, Health Sciences Librarian. Please contact her with any questions or suggestions!
Complete the Orientation Checklist
Complete the steps below during your first week in the program to maximize the resources freely available to you!
1. Bookmark Physician Assistant Subject Guides:
2. Create a free "MyAccess" Account:
- Open Access Medicine. From off campus, a Library login is required (Le Moyne email username and password).
- Click on "Le Moyne College" on the drop-down button in the upper right-hand corner of any page.
- Click on Sign in or Create a Free MyAccess Profile.
- Download mobile app (subset of diagnostic tools).
- Login to the app using your MyAccess username and password.
3. Create a PA Exam Prep account. From off campus, a Library login is required first, then create your PA Exam Prep student account.
4. Create a free DynaMed Account:
- Open DynaMed. From off campus, a Library login is required.
- Click on the circle in the upper right navigation bar to create a personal EBSCO/DynaMed account.
- Download the app.
- Sign in to the app with the username and password you created for your EBSCO/DynaMed account.
What is the AccessMedicine Collection?
Be sure to create a MyAccess account to create Flashcards and track review progress!