Complete the steps below during your first week in the program to maximize the resources freely available to you!
1. Bookmark Physician Assistant Subject Guides:
2. Create a free "MyAccess" Account:
- Open Access Medicine. From off campus, a Library login is required (email user name and password).
- Click on "Le Moyne College" on the drop-down button in the upper right-hand corner of any page.
- Click on Sign in or Create a Free MyAccess Profile.
- Download mobile app (subset of diagnostic tools).
- Login to the app using your MyAccess user name and password.
3. Create a PA Exam Prep account (McGraw-Hill)
4. Create a free DynaMed Account:
- Open DynaMed. From off campus, a Library login is required.
- Click on (upper right) to create an account.
- Download the app.
- Sign in to the app with the user name and password you created for your DynaMed account.
Be sure to create a MyAccess account to create Flashcards and track review progress!
Link your mobile device to....
With a MyAccess account, the Le Moyne community can download the AccessMedicine app and have complete access to:
- Quick Medical Diagnosis & Treatment
- Fitzpatrick's Clinical Dermatology Atlas
- Guide to Diagnostic Tests