Evidence Based Practice online tutorials
Evidence Based Medicine ebooks
Evidence Based point of care tools
How to install Dynamed plus
How to install the DynaMed Plus mobile app:
2. Off campus, login via the Library interface with your Le Moyne credentials.
3. Create your personal DynaMed / EBSCO account by clicking the white circle icon in upper right of DynaMed screen.
4. Click Account Settings, then Sign Up to complete the form and create your DynaMed / EBSCO personal account user name and password.
5. Click the word Mobile from the botton of the DynaMed home screen.
6. Install the appropriate DynaMed Mobile app for your device.
7. Log in with your personal DynaMed / EBSCO personal account user name and password you just created, NOT your Le Moyne Library credentials.
8. Choose the amount you would like to download directly to your device depending on your storage space:
- If you have reliable Internet access, you may want to choose Online Only and NOT download all of the content to be stored on your device.
- If you have plenty of storage and unreliable Internet access, you may consider the other installation options, like Partial.
Remember, while the app will indicate you are affiliated with Le Moyne, your LOGIN for the DynaMed app is the Personal Account user name and password you created for your account!