Library Research Guides
- Subject Guides – Key resources, including books, journals, databases, strategies, and librarian contact information to help you get started with your research project.
- Course Guides – Alphabetical listing of guides, generally created around a library assignment for that class.
- Citing Sources – Overview of the common citation styles used at Le Moyne and elsewhere.
- Core 100 – This guide's overview of information literacy will assist you in completing the course's library assignment.
- Copyright Essentials – Allowances and restrictions for using copyrighted materials in teaching and research.
- Faculty Support – Library resources for your teaching needs, including AJCU Passport, collection development, CRL, TurnItIn, and more.
- Finding Primary Sources –Suggested starting points and an overview for using primary sources in your writing.
- Handbook for Historians – Guide to writing research papers for the History Department at Le Moyne College.
- Librarians by Subject - Contact a subject librarian by phone or email.
- Library Instruction – Contact your subject librarian to request an instruction session for your class.
- Personal Librarian – New students should meet your Personal Librarian when you arrive on campus in the Fall!
- Quick Introduction to the Library – Overview of the many services available at the library.
- RefWorks and Write-N-Cite – Use this citation management tool for researching and writing papers.
Ask Us in Person : Visit the Library Services Desk
The Library Services Desk is staffed whenever the Library is open.
Ask Us by Phone : (315) 445-4330
Phone the Library Services Desk or contact a subject librarian directly.
Ask Us by Text : (315) 510-4342
Send texts (SMS) from your phone to get quick answers.
Ask Us by Chat : Ask A Librarian
Available at any time. Librarians from Le Moyne and other Jesuit colleges will give you the help you need.
Ask Us by Email : email@example.com
Email your question to a librarian.