What is the Personal Librarian Program?
The Personal Librarian program introduces new students to the resources and services available at Le Moyne’s Noreen Reale Falcone Library. During Fall arrival and orientation, incoming students are assigned a Personal Librarian (PL). Your PL is the subject librarian for your major program of study (see the full list below). If you are undeclared, Kari Zhe-Heimerman is happy to be your PL!
What Can Your Personal Librarian help you with?
- Introduce you to the powerful, subject-specific tools and resources for your major area of study
- Assist you with finding information for your research assignments, and help you cite your sources appropriately
- Keep you informed with periodic e-mail messages highlighting Library resources, services and programs specifically for students.
- Answer your questions about Library policies, procedures and services, such as ConnectNY and Reserves
- Support you even when you’re not around (if you are on break or away from Le Moyne doing research)
- Help you when you don’t know where to start, or you can’t think of what to do next
If are wondering who your PL is, take a look at the list of subject librarians below. Your PL is the subject librarian for your major program of study. If you are undeclared, Kari Zhe-Heimerman is happy to be your PL!
Your Personal Librarian
Ask Us by Appointment
Librarians are available for appointments using Zoom, Google Hangouts, or by phone.