Information about Using the Library
- Circulation Policies – Borrowing information for students, faculty, staff, and more.
- Your Library Account – Check to see what you have borrowed and to make renewals.
- Suggest a Purchase for the Library.
- Recent Library Acquisitions – Check each month to see new additions to the Library collection.
- Textbook Reserves – Affordable textbook program; currently focused on 100 and 200 level courses.
If you are having trouble accessing library content online, we can help you troubleshoot.
- Have you tried logging in using a different login method?
- There are typically two ways to access library content online: Your username and password (the same you use to access your Le Moyne email) or your name and barcode number (located on the back of your student ID). If you are having trouble with one method, try the other.
- Are you currently registered for classes?
- Only current Le Moyne students are able to access library content online.
- Do you have a student ID?
- If you have not picked up your student ID you will not have a barcode number assigned to your library account and will not be able to use the name and barcode number login option. Please pick up your student ID from the Student Life office and use the username and password login option in the meantime.
- Did you get a new student ID in the last 24 hours?
- Your new barcode number takes up to 24 hours to transfer into our system. Use the username and password login option in the meantime.
If you are still experiencing login issues, please contact the library.