This useful site provides information on plagiarism, including what constitutes plagiarism and how to avoid plagiarizing.
- OWL at Purdue
Purdue University's online writing lab provides resources to help students do research and avoid plagiarism.
- Lycoming Plagiarism Game (requires Flash Player)
- Purdue OWL Paraphrasing exercises
This website contains more examples of good and bad paraphrasing.
- You Quote It, You Note It (requires Flash Player)
This tutorial, created by Vaughan Memorial Library at Acadia University, outlines when to cite sources and when to start research.
- Plagiarism.org: How to Paraphrase
More information on paraphrasing from plagiarism.org
Guides for Citing Sources
- Citing Sources (Le Moyne College)
- APA Bibliography (USM Libraries)
- APA In-text Citations: The Basics (Purdue OWL: Online Writing Lab)
- MLA Bibliography (USM Libraries)
- MLA In-text Citations: The Basics (Purdue OWL: Online Writing Lab)
- Turabian Bibliography (USM Libraries)
- Citation Guide - Turabian (Concordia University)
Creative Commons License
This guide is adapted from the Plagiarism Tutorial created by the University of Southern Mississippi. This work licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike (CC BY-SA) 4.0 International License.