How to install Dynamed plus
How to install the DynaMed Plus mobile app:
2. Off campus, login via the Library interface with your Le Moyne credentials.
3. Create your personal DynaMed / EBSCO account by clicking the white circle icon in upper right of DynaMed screen.
4. Click Account Settings, then Sign Up to complete the form and create your DynaMed / EBSCO personal account user name and password.
5. Click the word Mobile from the botton of the DynaMed home screen.
6. Install the appropriate DynaMed Mobile app for your device.
7. Log in with your personal DynaMed / EBSCO personal account user name and password you just created, NOT your Le Moyne Library credentials.
8. Choose the amount you would like to download directly to your device depending on your storage space:
- If you have reliable Internet access, you may want to choose Online Only and NOT download all of the content to be stored on your device.
- If you have plenty of storage and unreliable Internet access, you may consider the other installation options, like Partial.
Remember, while the app will indicate you are affiliated with Le Moyne, your LOGIN for the DynaMed app is the Personal Account user name and password you created for your account!
USPSTF Recommendations App
How to Create a My Access account for Access Medicine
Create a free "MyAccess" Account:
- Open Access Medicine. From off campus, a Library login is required (email user name and password).
- Click on "Le Moyne College" on the drop-down button in the upper right-hand corner of any page.
- Click on Sign in or Create a Free MyAccess Profile.
Use your MyAccess account to open supplemental materials and for mobile devices.
- Download Access Medicine mobile app (subset of diagnostic tools).
- Login to the app using your MyAccess user name and password.