Welcome to the FNP Library Guide
Welcome! This guide is designed to gather together Library resources you may need for our FNP program of study.
- Essential tools to get you started with FNP studies (recommended by your faculty) are featured below!
- We have many print textbooks on Reserve at the Library and also as eBooks, search here by book title for print or here for eBooks.
- Are you taking NSG 615? There is a course guide to help with your assignments!
Your Librarian contact for Nursing is Virginia Young - she can help with any questions about our resources!
How to install Dynamed plus
- DynaMed Plus This link opens in a new windowOn-campus link to the database
Provide the information for health care professionals to support clinical decision-making.
How to install the DynaMed Plus mobile app:
1. Navigate to DynaMed Plus from the link here or above (or from the Le Moyne Library Databases page).
2. Off campus, login via the Library interface with your Le Moyne credentials.
3. Create your personal DynaMed / EBSCO account by clicking the white circle icon in upper right of DynaMed screen.
4. Click Account Settings, then Sign Up to complete the form and create your DynaMed / EBSCO personal account user name and password.
5. Click the word Mobile from the botton of the DynaMed home screen.
6. Install the appropriate DynaMed Mobile app for your device.
7. Log in with your personal DynaMed / EBSCO personal account user name and password you just created, NOT your Le Moyne Library credentials.
8. Choose the amount you would like to download directly to your device depending on your storage space:
- If you have reliable Internet access, you may want to choose Online Only and NOT download all of the content to be stored on your device.
- If you have plenty of storage and unreliable Internet access, you may consider the other installation options, like Partial.
Remember, while the app will indicate you are affiliated with Le Moyne, your LOGIN for the DynaMed app is the Personal Account user name and password you created for your account!
USPSTF Recommendations App
- USPSTF Recommendations AppThe Prevention TaskForce (formerly ePSS) application assists primary care clinicians to identify the screening, counseling, and preventive medication services that are appropriate for their patients.
How to Create a My Access account for Access Medicine
Create a free "MyAccess" Account:
- Open Access Medicine with the link below. From off campus, a Library login is required (email user name and password).
- Click on "Le Moyne College" on the drop-down button in the upper right-hand corner of any page.
- Click on Sign in or Create a Free MyAccess Profile.
- AccessMedicine This link opens in a new windowOn-campus link to the database AccessMedicine is a comprehensive online medical resource including textbooks, a multimedia library of examination and procedural videos, patient safety modules, audio files, and animations, and quick reference tools.
Use your MyAccess account to open supplemental materials and for mobile devices.
- Download Access Medicine mobile app (subset of diagnostic tools).
- Login to the app using your MyAccess user name and password.
Access Medicine Review Flashcards
Tools for review of pathophysiology can be found in Access Medicine. Log into your "My Access" account and start using the flashcards to quiz yourself. Click the "Self Assessment" tab on the upper menu bar, choose flashcards from the drop-down or begin here: