Search the Library Catalog
How to start your search
Searching the Library 's online catalog
For researching the role of women:
- Start with women, look at the subjects that are retrieved beginning with the word, and select an appropriate one.
- Keyword: women and another keyword, e.g. women and education.
- Once you find items that are on the topic you want, look at the subject headings and click to find more like it.
- Note that you may want to go back to a keyword search and search for women and education
and renaissance, since there is no one subject heading that covers all three concepts.
- For authors and titles, use the author or title search, or use both if you only know the last name of the author
- For books that you want but that are not in our collection, or are checked out, click on the Connect NY icon near the top of the page and then Request Item. You'll need your Le Moyne ID and bar code number.
Veiled voices [videorecording] / Tiny Leaps Productions & School of Communication at American University
Killing us softly 4 [videorecording] : advertising's image of women /
Band of Sisters