Subject Headings for Economics
In libraries, a subject heading is used to group like materials together. Books or movies on a similar topic are assigned the same set of descriptive word/s so that all of the material on that topic can be discovered quickly. Searching with a subject heading in the library's catalog will create a list of all the material available on that subject.
Click on any of the subject headings below to search the library catalog for books & films on that topic.
- Budget deficits--United StatesSorted newest first
- Economic developmentSorted newest first
- Economic indicatorsSorted newest first
- Financial crises--United StatesSorted newest first
- Fiscal policy--United StatesSorted newest first
- Inflation (Finance)Sorted newest first
- Labor market--United StatesSorted newest first
- United States--Economic policysorted newest first
Ways to Find Books
Search the Le Moyne Library catalog to find books using the subject headings above.
Search the Connect NY catalog to borrow books not owned by Le Moyne.
You can also request materials nationally that are not available through Le Moyne or ConnectNY through Interlibrary Loan here.
Lastly, you may search Worldcat to see what libraries in our region have available if none of the above options work to find the book you need. Sometimes, you can pick up the book at a nearby library.