Ways to Find Books
Start by searching the local collection, but if we don't own what you are looking for, explore other ways to request it from other regional and national libraries.
Search Library Catalog – Search to find books, videos, audio, and other materials in our collection.
Find E-Books – Instantly borrow electronic books that the Library subscribes to.
Request From Connect NY – Borrow books from a consortium of academic libraries in New York. Books generally delivered in 3-6 business days. You need a current Le Moyne ID card to initiate a request for a book.
Request From Interlibrary Loan – Order books (and journal articles) not found in Le Moyne's catalog or in Connect NY.
Search Worldcat – Search to see what libraries beyond our region have a copy of the book. It is good way to get complete citation information about the item that you need in filling out your Interlibrary Loan request.
Still unsure about where to start? Ask Us!
Search the Library Catalog
Search Catalog for E-books
Search the Catalog For E-books
Find E-Books – The library has a large collection of e-books that can be accessed from on and off campus. The search form below is customized to limit the results to e-books.
- Circulation Policies – Borrowing information for students, faculty, staff, and more.
- Your Library Account – Check to see what you have borrowed and to make renewals.
- Suggest a Purchase for the Library.
- Recent Library Acquisitions – Check each month to see new additions to the Library collection.
- Textbook Reserves – Affordable textbook program; currently focused on 100 and 200 level courses.
- Rare Books / Special Collections – Items from Special Collections may be used in the reading room by appointment.