What is SciFinder?
SciFindern is a database created by the Chemical Abstracts Society (CAS) as a complete chemistry information resource. It's meant to help you prepare for research projects by providing you with trusted sources on substances, reactions, and references.
Login to SciFinder
- SciFindern This link opens in a new windowComprehensive index of chemistry, biochemistry, chemical engineering, and allied sciences.
Includes: indexes of journal articles, information on substances, reactions and references.
Register for a SciFinder Account
- Register for a SciFinder AccountSciFinder’s one-time user registration allows you to create your own SciFinder username and password to access both SciFindern and SciFinder Classic platforms. You must use your Le Moyne email address to be recognized as eligible to register. After you submit the form, you will receive an email message with instructions for completing the registration process.
- SciFindern Quick Start Guide [PDF]A step-by-step guide to using SciFindern the platform.
- SciFindern Training MaterialsShort, targeted on-demand videos and other training materials on using SciFindern, organized by search methodology.
- SciFindern FAQSciFindern Frequently Asked Questions.
- Forgot User Name or Password?Enter your username or email address to receive an email verification code to recover your information.