This guide will assist you with finding the scholarly articles you need for BIO 192. You can use the green menu choices on the left to help you navigate through the guide, based on your needs. Or you can choose from the list below!
The purpose of this guide is to help you understand:
- What databases should you use to Find Articles for BIO 192?
- How can you identify a scholarly article?
- How can you identify primary research article?
- What is a peer-reviewed article and how do you find one?
- What are useful and efficient search strategies?
- How can you get help finding articles if you need it?
If you have questions, please contact Kari at firstname.lastname@example.org