Using Library Resources in Canvas
This guide is to show you how easy it is to incorporate resources from the Le Moyne Library directly into your course. In these pages, we will provide instructions for including the following types of resources into your course:
- Subject Guides – Librarians create subject guides to help students find books, databases, journals, videos, etc. related to a particular subject.
- Course Guides – Librarians create course guides to help students find books, databases, journals, videos, etc. relevant to your specific course. These can even be tailored to a particular assignment(s) in your course.
- Database Lists – Your can include the databases most relevant to your course.
- Search Boxes – You can include specific search boxes for searching library content.
- Links to Journal Articles