Ways to Find Books
Start by searching the local collection, but if we don't own what you are looking for, explore other ways to request it from other regional and national libraries.
Search Library Catalog – Search to find books, videos, audio, and other materials in our collection.
Find E-Books – Instantly borrow electronic books that the Library subscribes to.
Request From Connect NY – Borrow books from a consortium of academic libraries in New York. Books generally delivered in 3-6 business days. You need a current Le Moyne ID card to initiate a request for a book.
Request From Interlibrary Loan – Order books (and journal articles) not found in Le Moyne's catalog or in Connect NY.
Search Worldcat – Search to see what libraries beyond our region have a copy of the book. It is good way to get complete citation information about the item that you need in filling out your Interlibrary Loan request.
Still unsure about where to start? Ask Us!
Catalog Results Based on Frameworks/Lenses:
- "Solutionary" (aka Project-Based Learning or "Better World" Education)
- Growth Mindset
- Spirituality in Education
- Civic Engagement or Service-Learning
- Culturally Responsive or Culturally Relevant Pedagogy
- Critical Pedagogy or Critical Literacy
- Experiential or Expeditionary Education
- Sustainability Education