This guide will assist you with finding the scholarly articles you need to complete your BIO 191 lab reports. You can use the side panel to help you navigate through the guide, based on your needs.
The purpose of this guide is to help you understand:
- What databases should you use to Find Articles for BIO 191?
- How can you identify a scholarly article?
- What is the peer-review process?
- What are useful and efficient search strategies?
- How can you get help finding articles if you need it?
If you have questions, please contact Kari at firstname.lastname@example.org