A finding tool for federal publications that includes descriptive information for historical and current publications as well as direct links to the full document, when available. Coverage: 1976 to present.
Indexes from a variety of essential women's studies databases. Includes:
- Women Studies Abstracts (1984-present);
- Women's Studies Database (1972-present);
- New Books on Women & Feminism (1987-present);
- WAVE: Women's Audiovisuals in English: A Guide to Nonprint Resources in Women's Studies (1985-1990);
- Women, Race, & Ethnicity: A Bibliography (1970-1990);
- The History of Women and Science, Health, and Technology.
Academic Search Premier provides full text for more than 3100 journals, including more than 2700 peer-reviewed titles. It covers information in nearly every area of academic study. And, it also access to 77000 video content from the Associated Press, the world’s leading news agency.
Google Scholar is an interdisciplinary search engine that indexes articles from academic publishers, professional societies, institutional and pre-print repositories, and scholarly articles posted on the web. Use the "Find @ Le Moyne Library" links in the search results as well as other links provided by the search engine to locate the full-text of articles. How to Use