How to Book the Muserlian Instructional Lab
The Muserlian Instructional Lab is a classroom and must be booked through the Event Management Office. Allow 3-5 days to process your request.
- Check Room Availability on the Astra Scheduling Grid to verify that the room is available on the day and time you want it. Look for "LB Instructional LAB - Lab, Muserlian Instructional" in the grid.
- Go to the Astra Library Request for Muserlian Instructional Labs page. This will open the request form.
- Fill in the required fields on the form.
- Please note, if you are requesting to use this space as a computer lab, you must check the laptop setup box. There is an additional set up time of 30 minutes and an additional tear down time of 30 minutes if laptops are being used.
- When all form fields are filled in, click the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form.
Muserlian Instructional Lab
The Muserlian Instructional Lab is located on the second floor of the library. The lab accommodates 32 people and is available for class or event during library hours.
Reservations should be made 3-5 days in advance. If the Lab is not reserved, the Lab can be used as study space on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Instructor's Workstation
- Touch screen monitor
- Audio equipment including a microphone at the instructor workstation, portable microphone and speakers
- Document camera and Blu-ray/DVD player that can be projected on the room's screen
- White laminated dry-erase marker board and markers
- VGA, HDMI and USB hook ups
- Prior to use, laptops must be examined and approved for use on the network by the Office of Information Technology Service Desk located in the library
- Laptop Cart
- Laptop cart is available with 32 laptops. In order for the laptops to be accessible, the room must be reserved through Events Management and during the reservation process, it must be indicated that laptops are needed.
- Walk-in except when reserved for a class or event.
- Le Moyne College Network login rights required to use the computers. Alumni may gain access to the College's network with special permission from the Library Services Desk staff, but may be asked to show proof of alumni status.
- Except when reserved for a class or event, the Lab is open the same hours as the library