Library Services – Listing of user services provided through the Library Services Department.
- Ask Us - Research Assistance
- Course Reserves
- Interlibrary Loan
- Library Policies
- Library Staff
- Subject Librarians
- Wilson Art Gallery
2014 Annual Report
About Noreen Reale Falcone Library
Library News and Announcements
- AlphaBytes – Library newsletter published each semester with a roundup of new resources and services.
- News & Announcements – Find out about workshops, book club, art gallery, and other events sponsored by the Library.
- Annual Report – Read the 2014 Noreen Reale Falcone Library Annual Report.
- Floor Plans – Maps and a directory of Library collections and offices.
- Gifts & Donations – Contact the Library about making a donation.
- History & Mission – A timeline of Library history and an overview of our mission and strategic initiatives.
- Reserve A Room – Find out what rooms are available for group and individual study.
- Technology Support – Frequently Asked Questions about computers, wifi, printers, and scanners.
- Visit the Library – Maps, driving directions, and parking information.
- Work at the Library – Positions available and application information.
Ask Us by Chat 24/7
Ask A Librarian. Librarians from Le Moyne and other Jesuit colleges will give you the help you need.
Ask Us by Email
Email your question to a librarian.
Ask Us by Text : (315) 510-4342
Send texts (SMS) from your phone to get quick answers.
Ask Us by Phone : (315) 445-4330
Phone the Library Services Desk or contact a subject librarian directly.
Ask Us in Person
The Library Services Desk is staffed whenever the Library is open.