What are OER - Open Educational Resources?
Examples of Open Textbooks
Visual Arts History
- Boundless Art History Comprehensive teaching module for art history from across the world and includes quiz files and lecture slides.
- Guide to Estruscan Art
- Introduction to Art: Design, Context, and Meaning (Sachant and Blood)
- Music on the Move (Fosler-Lussier)
- Resonances : Engaging Music in Its Cultural Context (Morgan-Ellis)
- Music : Its Language, History, and Culture (Cohen)
- Understanding Music : Past and Present (Clark, Heflin, Kluball, and Kramer)
- Music Appreciation I (Lumen)
- Music Appreciation II (Lumen)
- Music Fundamentals 1 : Pitch and Major Scales and Keys (Ewell and Schmidt-Jones)
- Music Fundamentals 2 : Rhythms and Meter (Ewell and Schmidt-Jones)
- Understanding Basic Music Theory (Schmidt-Jones)