The Noreen Reale Falcone Library aims to support faculty in their publishing by providing the following resources.
- Learn more about copyright and what faculty can do when using other works in their publications
- Learn about the ways the library can assist with the publication process
- Lean more about Open Access, which is the free, immediate, online availability of research articles coupled with the rights to use these articles fully in the digital environment
- Learn about Mendeley which is a citation management system that allows you to save, store, and manage bibliographic citations, and then to generate bibliographies in most of the major citation styles
- Understand the impact or importance of a journal to help in the decision process about where to submit an article for publication
- Learn about Le Moyne Authors, a Library tradition and policy of purchasing two copies of books published by faculty and administrators of the College
- Inform the library of coming publications so we can obtain a copies for our collection