Request for access to online/electronic content for courses
- Can be used to request access to online/electronic materials not currently in the library's collections
- Can be used for online access to eBooks, journal articles, book chapters, streaming videos and more.
- List of resources the library has to offer faculty.
- Can be contacted if you have additional questions about services or access to materials that are not addressed in this guide.
Placing library resources within Canvas
- The following are types of library resources that can be embedded in Canvas.
- Links to databases
- Links to specific journal articles or eBooks
- Full library guides, such as subject guides or course guides
- Single page from a guide
- Content boxes such as a catalog or database search box
- Faculty can use Turnitin either through Canvas, or not through Canvas, for verification of originality in student work. See the Turnitin Guide for more information: https://resources.library.lemoyne.edu/faculty-support/turnitin
- Contact Lisa Chaudhuri (email@example.com), with any TurnItIn questions