Building Reopening & Hours
The Falcone Library building will reopen starting on August 13. See our hours page for a full listing. In order to enter the building you will need to swipe in using your Le Moyne ID.
Patrons will be required to follow all college safety guidelines while in the library, which includes:
1. Wearing a face covering
2. Practicing social distancing
3. Having a green badge on the emocha app
Please continue to check here and at Library Announcements for the latest operations and service updates.
Special Hours for Vulnerable/Concerned Patrons
The library has created special hours designated for vulnerable/concerned patrons. The library will be accessible to this group 20 minutes prior to general opening Monday–Friday using cardkey swipe access. In order to request this swipe access, please contact Lisa Chaudhuri (firstname.lastname@example.org).
The library's group and individual study rooms will be available during the fall 2020 semester.
The following new safety/cleaning protocols have been put in place.
- Maximum room capacity has been reduced for all of the group and individual study rooms
- Capacity limits for specific study rooms can be viewed on our room reservation page
- A 2 hour padding will be added on to the end of each room booking to allow time for the air to recirculate within these enclosed spaces before the next booking.
- High touch surfaces within the rooms will be cleaned prior to the start of a new reservation.
- Doors to these rooms will remain locked at all times.
- At the start of your reservation, go to the Library Services Desk and inform them of which room you reserved. The Library Services Desk worker will get the key, open the door for you, and clean the high touch areas within the room. When you leave the room, please close the door behind you.
The library has put in place numerous measures in order to provide a safer and cleaner environment for our patrons. Some of these measures include:
- Furniture has been rearranged in order to maintain social distancing. Please don't move furniture from it's present location.
- Cleaning supplies are available at the library services desk. We encourage patrons to clean surfaces before and after use.
- Plexiglas screens have been installed at service points throughout the library.
- Social distancing markers have been placed in front of service points and the elevator.
- The library's entrance and exit are marked with one-way signs to indicate one-way traffic flow.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided.
- With the exception of print course reserve materials, all library materials will be either cleaned or quarantined for three days after use.