The library has put in place numerous measures in order to provide a safer and cleaner environment for our patrons. Some of these measures include:
- Furniture has been rearranged in order to maintain social distancing. Please don't move furniture from it's present location.
- Cleaning supplies are available at the library services desk. We encourage patrons to clean surfaces before and after use.
- Plexiglas screens have been installed at service points throughout the library.
- Social distancing markers have been placed in front of service points and the elevator.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided.
Eating in the Library
At this time, eating and drinking in the library should be limited. People may briefly lower their face covering to take a sip from a drink or bite of a snack as long as they immediately replace the face covering to its proper position.