The library will support students, faculty, and staff both remotely and on campus. Here are some important highlights.
- The library building is open normal hours.
- See building / hours for more information.
- The library collections are open for browsing. In addition, the library offers a Paging & Pickup service where patrons can place holds on materials through the catalog and retrieve them at the Library Services Desk.
- See library collections for more information.
- Le Moyne Librarians are prepared to provide library instruction in a variety of formats including in person, virtual (synchronous or asynchronous), and other modes as requested.
- See Library instruction for more information.
- Reference services are provided both in person and remotely through a variety of formats. Le Moyne librarians are on call Sunday–Friday and help is available through our chat service 24/7.
- See reference services for more information.
- The library has a number of resources to assist faculty in their instruction.
- See resources for faculty for more information.