The library will support students, faculty, and staff both remotely and on campus during the summer 2021 semester. Here are some important highlights.
- The library building will remain open during the summer with some reduced hours.
- See building / hours for more information.
- The library collections will be open for browsing all hours the library is open. In addition, the library has launched a new service called Paging & Pickup where patrons can place holds on materials through the catalog and retrieve them at the Library Services Desk.
- See library collections for more information.
- Le Moyne Librarians are prepared to provide library instruction in a variety of formats including in person, virtual (synchronous or asynchronous), and other modes as requested.
- See Library instruction for more information.
- Reference services will be provided both in person and remotely through a variety of formats. Le Moyne librarians are on call Sunday–Friday and help is available through our chat service 24/7.
- See reference services for more information.
- The library has a number of resources to assist faculty, especially those who are teaching online during the summer 2021 semester.
- See resources for faculty for more information.
- Due to the current situation, we are unable to open our building to those who are not current students, faculty, or staff of Le Moyne College. This means that, for the time being, people from the Syracuse community, and even those with special patron cards, are unable to enter the library.
- See special patrons (community borrowers) for more information.