Tips to locate Full Text Articles
Ways to Find Articles
Do you know the database you need to search?
- Find Databases – Browse databases by name, subject or type.
Not sure what database will fit your topic best?
- Subject Guides – Browse a library guide written for your subject which identifies key databases and other research starting points.
- ProQuest Central – Search across multiple full-text databases on the ProQuest platform.
- Academic Search Premier – Search this research database that covers many topics.
Have an article citation (partial or full) or just a journal title?
- Find Articles By Citation – If you have a fairly complete citation, try entering the information into this form. The form will try to find a match in the Library's collection.
- Find Journals – Search by journal title or browse by subject. Then look for a link to the contents of the online journal. If the journal is a title we have in print, head to the shelf.