Search strategy tips
- Brainstorm search terms, begin Strategy Worksheet.
- Use your terms in the Le Moyne databases recommended to you for finding articles.
- Wherever you search, take advantage of the databases' limit-setting features.
- When you have some good choices, pay attention to:
Keywords Subject Category References Cited by
CINAHL (Cumulative Index of Nursing and Allied Health Literature)
Spotlight on PubMed
PubMed is a great database to begin your searches.
- Be sure to use the Le Moyne PubMed link so that you can connect to full text articles from your search results!
- Create a free myNCBI account to save your search strategies and preferred results.
The short tutorials below are a great way to learn PubMed basics!