Welcome to the NSG 330 Course Guide
This guide gathers together Library resources to complete your assignments for NSG 330.
- We have many course textbooks on Reserve at the Library and also available as eBooks.
- Sort our print textbook list by book title by clicking
- Search here for e-books by title
- Looking for general Nursing Resources? See our Nursing Resource Guide.
Your Librarian contact for questions on Library resources for Nursing is Virginia Young.
APA Style Guide
APA - American Psychological Association
Generally used in psychology, education, nursing, occupational therapy, and the social sciences
- Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association, 7th EditionCall Number: Library Services Desk BF76.7 .P83 2020ISBN: 9781433832161Publication Date: 2019
- Concise Guide to APA Style by Concise Guide to APA Style, Seventh Edition is the official APA Style resource for students. Designed specifically for undergraduate writing, this easy-to-use pocket guide is adapted from the seventh edition of the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association. It provides complete guidance for new writers on effective, clear, and inclusive scholarly communication and the essentials of formatting papers and other course assignments. New to This Edition: full color throughoutcontent relevant to a range of majors and courses, including psychology, social work, criminal justice, communications, composition, education, business, engineering, and morea new chapter focused on student papersa sample student title page, paper, and annotated bibliographystreamlined APA Style headings and in-text citationsa new chapter on writing style and grammarchapters on punctuation, lists, italics, spelling, capitalization, abbreviations, numbers, and statisticsthe latest bias-free language guidelinesnew sample tables and figuresguidance on avoiding plagiarism and self-plagiarismnew reference templates and examplesCall Number: Reference: Desk BF76.7 .C66 2020ISBN: 9781433832734Publication Date: 2019-12-01
- APA Style : Purdue OWL (Online Writing Lab)Please note that there is a link to a citation generator on this page that is not free or recommended. Quick Tip: Many databases have the capability to generate citations for you. Look for icons with the terms "cite" or "citation" next to them, but always be sure to review the citation as these are not always accurate.
- Zoterobib citation generatorZoterobib will format your citation in APA style with a unique article ID or the title. Be sure to select American Psychological Association 7th edition under the Bibliography heading before you search for your article! Don't forget to double check the Zoterobib citation to be sure it is correct.