Atlas of Human Anatomy
- Acland's Video Atlas of Human Anatomy This link opens in a new windowThis is an excellent three-dimensional, video resource for human anatomy. There are also self-exams so that you can test your knowledge!
- Visible Body (2021 edition) This link opens in a new windowThree modules available:
- Human Anatomy Atlas: A comprehensive 3D atlas of the human body.
- Physiology & Pathology: An interactive guide to core processes and common diseases of the human body.
- Muscle Premium: A detailed guide to understanding how muscles and bones interact, and how common injuries and conditions occur.
- Help with Visible Body launch speed!Please see the attached System Requirements and tips for improving Visible Body functionality.
Bates' Video Series
- Bates' visual guide to physical examination series :The library provides online access for all eighteen parts of this series. There is also a DVD for viewing in the library. To view remotely, click the link above, select the desired part in the series and click the "Network version" listing.
- Anatomy Videos: MedlinePlusFreely available from MedLine Plus
- Access Medicine Human Anatomy ModulesFocused, 3-D modules guide students through system-based tours of the human anatomy, helping them to learn human anatomy in a systems based, interactive format. We launched with seven modules/tours covering the Brain, Endocrine System, Gastrointestinal System, Heart, Respiratory System, Spine, and Urinary System. Additional modules/tours will continue to be added to the collection throughout the year. (2019)