Visible Body offers five modules:
1) Human Anatomy Atlas - A comprehensive 3D atlas of the human body, includes animations
2) Muscle Premium - A detailed guide to understanding how muscles and bones interact, and how common injuries and conditions occur
3) Physiology Animations - A video reference atlas with 3D animations that communicate core physiology and common conditions
4) Skeleton Premium - focus on skeletal system
5) Heart & Circulatory Premium - focus on circulation
Please note: Visible Body opens in a new browser window and will take a few moments to load.
The library provides online access for all eighteen parts of this series. There is also a DVD for viewing in the library. To view remotely, click the link above, select the desired part in the series and click the "Network version" listing.
Focused, 3-D modules guide students through system-based tours of the human anatomy, helping them to learn human anatomy in a systems based, interactive format. We launched with seven modules/tours covering the Brain, Endocrine System, Gastrointestinal System, Heart, Respiratory System, Spine, and Urinary System. Additional modules/tours will continue to be added to the collection throughout the year. (2019)