A Guide for Your Assignments
You have a series of assignments for BIO 480 that will involve doing library research. All of the articles that you find for these assignments should adhere to the following rules:
- All must be primary research. [What is primary research?]
- All articles must have been written within the past 10 years. At least one article must have been written in the past 3 years. [Apply date limits]
- Your article must involve cancer and cell biology. [Search tools to use for these topics]
- Your article CANNOT be a clinical study [What is a clinical study?]
*See the assignments in Canvas for more specific details*
Other things to remember:
- Always print the PDF version of your article.
- The HTML version of your article is a good source for your Powerpoint presentation (you can't copy figures from a PDF). Also, a good source for easy reading and navigating on your screen.
- If you find a journal article in an online database, it's still a journal article so be sure to cite it that way!