- The library recognizes that since courses have been moved online, that the materials you current use in class (like textbooks or items on course reserve) may be inaccessible to your students. If there is a book, video, reading etc. that you still intend to use in your course and now need in an online format, please let us know by clicking on the above link and completing the form.
- Please note that effective March 25th, the library staff no longer has access to our print collection. We will be unable to provide PDF copies of book chapters from our print collection. However, we can still pursue purchasing e-books and streaming videos, where available.
- List of resources the library has to offer faculty.
- Can be used for online access to e-books, journal articles, book chapters, streaming videos and more.
- Can be contacted if you have additional questions about services or access to materials that are not addressed in this guide.
- The following are types of library resources that can be embedded in Canvas.
- Links to databases
- Links to specific journal articles or e-books
- Full library guides, such as subject guides or course guides
- Single page from a guide
- Content boxes such as a catalog or database search box
- Faculty can use Turnitin either through Canvas, or not through Canvas, for verification of originality in student work. See the Turnitin Guide for more information: https://resources.library.lemoyne.edu/faculty-support/turnitin
- Contact Inga Barnello, firstname.lastname@example.org, with anyTurnitin questions (445-4321)
Spectrum to offer free high-speed internet to households with students
- According to a Syracuse.com article, "Spectrum announced Friday it will offer free high-speed internet service and Wi-Fi for 60 days to households with students as many schools and colleges temporarily close or switch to online classes because of the coronavirus outbreak."