Submit Your News/Event
The Library Outreach Committee can facilitate and coordinate publication and promotion of your news story or event announcement. We have a handy web form for you to use to submit your news story and upload any associated images.
For most announcements, you need to supply the following information:
- Story Title – Your story needs a descriptive title.
- Main Text – Text of your news or event story. Include date and time of event, place it will be held, reason why someone would be interested, and contact information (name, email, phone) when appropriate.
- Upload Images – Images to appear in your story and in the news scroller.
- Places to Publish – Select where story should appear.
- Date to Publish Story – Story will not appear on homepage until this date.
- Date to Expire Story – Story will no longer appear on homepage scroller. This will not remove it from the archives.
- Notes – Special instructions, e.g., image use or placement, alternate summary text, etc.
See: Listing of submitted Publicity Requests Opens in new window [Google Sheet].
Library Outreach Committee
Mission of the Library Outreach Committee
The Outreach Committee keeps the Le Moyne community aware of and engaged with the collections, services, and programs of the Noreen Reale Falcone Library and seeks input from the community of users in order to respond to its needs. The committee is responsible for the following:
- Communication to the Le Moyne community about events, services and news
- Facilitate planning of events
- Promotion of library services
Contact a member of the Library Outreach Committee
- Kari Zhe-Heimerman
- Lisa Chaudhuri
- Phoebe DiSalvo-Harms
- Patty Mason
- Tom Keays