How to Reserve a Media Viewing Room
Room Reservations Forms
- Media Viewing Rooms (1-5 people)
- Rooms must be reserved 2 hours in advance for up to 3 hours each day.
- Reservations may be made up to a month in advance. Please don't make reservations you don't intend to keep.
- If an unbooked media viewing room is found vacant, another student may occupy it, regardless of what materials are left in the room.
- On the appropriate scheduling form, choose the desired block of time from the available time slots. Available times are displayed in green on the reservation form.
- You need to provide your name, a Le Moyne email address, the name of your study group, and your Le Moyne class status.
- Your reservation will be placed immediately upon submitting the form.
- Your name or the name of your study group will be listed on the reservation page as a reminder of the time and location of the room reservation.
Send questions, booking problems, or cancellation requests to email@example.com.
Media Viewing Rooms 1 - 3
There are three media viewing rooms located on the first floor of the library. Each room accommodate 1-5 people. These rooms are available during library hours.
Room Use Policy:
- Priority for media viewing rooms will be given to groups/individuals using the rooms/technology for their intended purpose. Groups/individuals without media viewing needs should schedule a group study room or individual study room
- The media viewing rooms are meant to support academic study, research and positive group collaborations therefor use of these rooms is only permitted to students, faculty and staff of the college.
- Don't leave study materials or personal belongings in the room unattended. Theft of valuable items is often a crime of opportunity. Don't create the opportunity.
- Food and drink are permitted in the media viewing rooms, although the library asks that users please make sure the room is clean after each session. Extreme damage of furniture or equipment due to food and/or drink may result in fines to cover repairs.
- Be courteous to others; please keep the noise levels to a minimum.