What is Interlibrary Loan?
Interlibrary Loan (ILL) is a cooperative effort among libraries to share resources. Through ILL, you are able to borrow books and articles (and sometimes other items) not owned by Falcone Library.
We use 2 systems to fill ILL requests:
- Connect NY - this is the fastest way to request a book
- ILL Request- use this form to request a book, article or chapter
Connect NY Outage
There will be a scheduled outage of the Connect NY requesting feature on 12/16/14. During this outage you will still be able to search the Connect NY catalog but will be unable to make requests. If you need and item from Connect NY you can request a book through ILL or wait till the next day to submit your request.
For help, contact Wayne Stevens at 445-4333 / firstname.lastname@example.org. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Who May Use ILL?
- Currently enrolled students
- Most Alumni (Alumni who are currently students elsewhere are asked to use the ILL service at that institution)
- Special Borrowing privileges do not include ILL
What does ILL Cost?
There is generally no charge to the borrower. Falcone Library covers the cost of borrowing materials, which can range from $5 to $50 per item.