What is Interlibrary Loan?
Interlibrary Loan (ILL) is a cooperative effort among libraries to share resources. Through ILL, you are able to borrow books and articles (and sometimes other items) not owned by Falcone Library.
We use 2 systems to fill ILL requests:
- Connect NY - this is the fastest way to request a book
- ILL Request- use this form to request a book, article or chapter
Re-Register Your Accounts
Due to a catestrophic failure of the web server that hosted the Interlibrary Loan request forms, all user data was lost. You will need to re-register your account the first time you make a borrowing request.
Who May Use ILL?
- Currently enrolled students
- Most Alumni (Alumni who are currently students elsewhere are asked to use the ILL service at that institution)
- Special Borrowing privileges do not include ILL
What does ILL Cost?
There is generally no charge to the borrower. Falcone Library covers the cost of borrowing materials, which can range from $5 to $50 per item.