This guide will assist you in writing research papers for the History department at
Le Moyne College.
Each paper must have the following elements:
Below is a full table of contents of all the pages on this guide:
Need help managing your time? Not sure how to start your paper? Use this handy assignment calculator to build a step by step guide to understanding and completing your assignment on time!
This guide is an adaptation of A Handbook for Historians, by John W. Langdon (2006) which is available in print at the reference desk or on reserve.
A previous online version was adapted by:
- William L. Bamann, Class of 2010
- Inga H. Barnello, Associate Librarian
- Barbara J. Blaszak, Professor of History
- Bruce Erickson, Assistant Professor of History
- Robert Zens, Assistant Professor of History.