Purpose of this Guide
As you complete your assignments, this guide will help you:
- Find relevent articles on your group topic in the field of mammalian physiology.
- Identify primary research because that's what you need!
- Apply limits to find articles written within the past 10 years, and at least one article written in the past 5 years.
- Avoid using clinical studies
For your assignment, you will do the following:
1) Select a group of 3 or 4 people
2) Select a topic for your entire group to focus on, and have it approved by Dr. Mitchell
3) Find one article on your group's topic and write a short paper on it.
4) Find a second article on your group's topic and write a summary of it.
5) Prepare a group presentation to teach the class about your topic (after teaching your group members from your articles!).
*See the assignment below for more specifics.