Library Research Guides
- Subject Guides – Key resources, including books, journals, databases, strategies, and librarian contact information to help you get started with your research project.
- Course Guides – Alphabetical listing of guides, generally created around a library assignment for that class.
- Careers in Librarianship – Resources to help students in the iSchool Fast Track Program through Syracuse University.
- Citing Sources – Overview of the common citation styles used at Le Moyne and elsewhere.
- Core 100 – This guide's overview of information literacy will assist you in completing the course's library assignment.
- Copyright Essentials – Allowances and restrictions for using copyrighted materials in teaching and research.
- Faculty Support – Library resources for your teaching needs, including AJCU Passport, collection development, CRL, TurnItIn, and more.
- Finding Primary Sources –Suggested starting points and an overview for using primary sources in your writing.
- Handbook for Historians – Guide to writing research papers for the History Department at Le Moyne College.
- Librarians by Subject - Contact a subject librarian by phone or email.
- Library Instruction – Contact your subject librarian to request an instruction session for your class.
- Library Technology Help – Information about printing, wireless networking, and borrowing calculators and other electronic devices.
- Mendeley – Use this citation management tool for researching and writing papers.
- Personal Librarian – New students should meet your Personal Librarian when you arrive on campus in the Fall!
- Quick Introduction to the Library – Overview of the many services available at the library.
Ask Us! Reference Services
Ask Us By Chat – Librarians from Le Moyne and other Jesuit colleges will give you the help you need.
Ask Us By Email – Email your question to a librarian to get an answer within 1 business day.
Ask Us By Text – Text your question to 315-510-4342 to get quick answers.
Ask Us By Phone – Phone the Library Services Desk at 315-445-4330 or contact a subject librarian directly.
Ask Us In Person – The Library Services Desk is staffed whenever the Library is open.
Ask Us FAQ – Check the Library FAQ any time for an answer to your question.